Our Men’s Ministry exists to instruct, encourage, and exhort men to follow the Lord Jesus Christ and live lives that are pleasing and glorifying to Him.
- To provide weekly biblical teaching on issues relevant to men
- To plan regular events that will help to deepen relationships between each other, our wives and our families
- To bear each other’s burdens in times of prayer
We accomplish these objectives through:
- Weekly men’s breakfasts for teaching, prayer, and accountability
- Annual men’s retreats
- Informal fellowship events that help us get to know one another and encourage each other
If you have questions about this ministry or its events, please contact Steve Kirchner or Karsten Miller.